1 each boneless skinless chicken breast
2 each whole eggs
.5 cup flour
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup panko bread crumbs
Salt as needed
Pepper as needed
.25 cup canola oil
2 each garlic cloves
1 each rosemary
Handful of arugula
Half of a lemon
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
.25 cup shaved parmesan
1. Pound out the chicken breast so it is even all the way across.
2. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Combine the flour, onion powder, and garlic powder.
4. Dredge the chicken into the flour, followed by the egg and then bread crumbs.
6. Once the oil is hot, place the chicken into the pan and flip to brown both sides.
7. When the chicken is almost finished, add rosemary and garlic to the oil and baste.
8. Remove from the pan onto a raised rack to preserve the crispy exterior.
9. In a bowl, mix together all of the salad ingredients.
10. Place the chicken on the plate followed by the salad on top and finish with shaved parmesan.