Chicken Liver Mousse
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 bunches Texas spring onion
- 1 lb cured Texas chicken liver
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 3 Tbsp red wine
- 1 lb European butter
- Saute garlic and spring onions in Saute Pan until spring onions become soft and just before garlic starts to brown.
- Add chicken liver and thyme and cook until liver is cooked through.
- Add red wine to deglaze.
- Remove from pan and add to Vitamix.
- Puree chicken liver mixture.
- Slowly add in 1 lb butter while continuing to puree.
- Remove from Vitamix and place in a container to cool in fridge.