5 Reasons to Try Made In
We've engineered 5 layers of premium, American, stainless steel and aluminum-clad cookware at direct-to-consumer prices. No more retailers jacking up prices on you. Our mission is to make upgrading your worn out pots and pans to heirloom-quality cookware a lot more palatable.
Retailers mark up cookware over 4x
You can now have All-Clad quality, without paying their premiums
- We don't sell to a middle-man or have Thomas Keller as a brand rep. We invest heavily in premium raw materials to make heirloom-quality cookware while passing the savings from the "retailer's cut" and chef ambassadors back to you.
"Professional cookware that doesn't cost a fortune. These pots and pans are as reassuringly hefty as the other high-end brands, but an eight-inch skillet will run you $60 instead of upwards of $100."
"The price-quality ratio is very high, often half the price of some name brands in stores."
"I've never taken the plunge and bought premium cookware before until now! Loving the quality and style of these pans and the price point makes it much more accessible. Very happy with my safe, nonstick frying pan!"
Why should you spend money on premium cookware?
If you think a $29 pan on Amazon is the same as our $69 pan, you're...well...wrong (no offense).
- The one thing separating you and restaurant-quality meals at home could be as simple as upgrading your pan. Cheap metal construction that can't hold heat will drop hundreds of degrees when a cold steak is dropped onto it, making that crisp sear more of a browning than a crust. At the end of the day investing in thick, multi-layered, premium cookware will change the way each and every future meal tastes.
Don't know where to start?
We can help you.
- We designed a “Build Your Kitchen” quiz to collect some simple information about you as a cook. Take the quiz and we’ll recommend a package that will be perfect for you.
Be comfortable with your purchase
An industry leading shipping and return policy.
- We get it. Sometimes you just want to pick up and feel the cookware to make sure it is worth it. That's why we offer free-shipping, free-returns, and an industry leading 100-day trial. Only about 2 out of every 1000 pans that we ship get returned to us.
You eat 90,000 meals in your life....
And your cookware should be able to handle them all
- When you break it down, investing in cookware that will last a lifetime is actually cheap. You eat 3 meals a day, every day, so not only will Made In cookware make those meals taste better, but will also last long enough for you to pass them on to your children. Heirloom cookware to go along with your heirloom tomatoes.